Monday, February 8, 2016

Polymer clay charms


It's been a while since I've really put anything up on this blog but I wanted to share some of the polymer clay charms I've made. When I was 11 and 12 I was really into making these and i still have a huge bag of stuff I've made. Last summer in Canada I bought some clay and decided to get into it again and I'm loving it! In the future I'll probably do a tutorial or step by step kind of blog post to show how to make some different things but for now these are some of the things I've made. I've learned how to do a lot of things through just random youtube searches and there's a great youtube channel called socraftastic that has a lot of tutorials as well. 

 I love these little owls. They're probably about an inch wide and really cute.
 This is probably my favorite thing I've made. His arms turned out a bit brown because my oven was on too high but I love his little hands and overalls.
 These little donuts and really easy to make and although you probably can't see in the photo, I've put eye pins into the top so you can easily make them into earrings. Each one is probably just a little bigger than my thumbnail.
These are a bunch of cupcakes + one ice cream cone. 
Here I have a book, a hot dog, two roses, a fish, and a hermit crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment